What we DO publish:
Posts by journalists and bloggers seeking sources to interview, quote or contribute to a story.
What we DON’T publish:
- Posts that seek payment for being quoted or appearing as a source, or posts that engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, subscribers to buy or sell your products or services.
- Posts by students or for university assignments.
- Posts seeking participants for surveys, research, competitions or to attend events.
- Posts seeking articles of 350+ words, unless it's an occasional guest blogger/expert contribution request and you provide full attribution. (Full disclosure of website/publication is also required.)
- Posts requesting chapter contributions for a book.
- Posts for speakers, staff, consultants, photographers etc. or venues for hire.
- Posts for product samples for reviews, unless you’re acting on behalf of a verified media outlet. (Otherwise, these types of posts are only accepted via the ‘Find Giveaways’ service.)
- Posts from PR professionals for sources for media pitches. (These types of posts are only accepted via the ‘Find a Case Study’ service.)
- Press releases and promotional messages.
- Posts for case studies for promotional materials/campaigns.
- Duplicate posts.