* AFR Fastest 100 Growing Companies
* Bronze Medal, Cannes International Advertising Awards
* Bachelor of Commerce, UNSW
* 3x Startup Founder
* Raised $5M+ in funding
* Founder of Australia's fastest growing zero-waste brand (Zero Co)
* Founder of Registered Australian Charity (For Good Group), building schools in Myanmar
LinkedIn (Zero Co) - https://www.linkedin.com/company/zeroco-com-au
Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/zeroco.com.au/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/zeroco.com.au
* Social Entrepreneurship - scaling market-based, profitable, for-purpose solutions to global problems.
* Recycling and waste
* Brand Strategy - building engaging, community driven movements.
He's also been fortunate enough to scale and exit a multi-million-dollar business, be listed in the Australian Financial Review’s Fastest 100 Growing Companies, pick up a Bronze Lion at the Cannes International Advertising Awards, and start a Registered Australian Charity that builds schools in Myanmar (Burma).
Mike's current startup, Zero Co, is on a mission to solve the global plastic problem by stopping single-use plastic and funding large-scale ocean cleanups. Zero Co makes eco-friendly personal care and home cleaning products that get delivered direct to Aussie homes (carbon negative) in reusable/refillable bottles made from plastic waste pulled from oceans beaches and diverted from landfill.
Zero Co is one of Australia's fastest growing startups, having signed up 30,000+ paying customers and grown from a team of 3 to 17 staff in their first 6mths of business. Zero Co has raised circa $5M in funding from big name investors including Skip Capital, ex St George Bank CEO Rob Chapman and Koala founders Dany Milham and Mitch Taylor (amongst others).